We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

Luling, LA
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

how does one find a viewing spot for WISHES when it is stuck between 2 parades? I will be at MK Thanksgiving week and I see they will run the parade twice.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
Philadelphia...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

Great fireworks viewing spots are available along the parade route. Pick your parade spot at least an hour early and stay put for the fireworks show too. We often plant ourselves on the curb in the center circle in front of the castle. By Casey's corner is also an awesome spot to view the parade and fireworks.

Be prepared to stand your ground nicely and don't let people squish you in. The first time we were there we had people literally trying to squish our kids closer together and they were already touch side by side on the curb.

For more viewing advice try:

magicaltriptipper.com/general-tips/magic-kin…

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Luling, LA
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

thanks

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

I agree do not let people push in - stand your ground. If you have stepped away from the rides to get a good viewing spot, why should you save a space for a complete stranger? Be aware adults will also stand in front of children and not care that they cannot see. I am not advocating violence but don't be pushed around by selfish people who rush right at viewing time and then complain they can't see.

I had a guy stand in front of my family to video the 3pm parade. We had been there an hour to ensure we claimed a great spot. I asked this guy to move, which he wouldn't as it was his last day and he hadn't managed to get a video of the parade. I kept asking him to move and he kept refusing so I put my hand over his video camera lens and refused to move it. He eventually moved and everyone around me clapped. He should have got there earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Luling, LA
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

Thank, I have made time to stake out area for 9pm parade plant to find a spot for 8. How early to find a spot for 3pm parade.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

alihen....I am bowing to you :-) good one!!!! That really erks me.....grrrr. I would've high fived you!

6. Re: WISHES @ 10pm - between Parade @ 9 & 11pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20