We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa recommendation

Fife
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa recommendation

Hi. I'm looking for a min 3 bed villa for next June. Ideally around Indian Pointe/ Eagle Pointe/ Windward Cay areas. Basically in the area nearish to Medieval times. What I don't want is a pool with a fence right outside the screen, ideally a lake or wildlife view. Anyone have any suggestions.Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando
672 Reviews
Orlando, FL
jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa recommendation

I believe almost all pools have screen coverings because of all the bugs in FL. Crescent Lakes villas over looks a lake but all pools are screen in. I know the resort pools are open, maybe you might just find a odd villa without a screen cover.

motherwell
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa recommendation

Try owners direct and put in your requirements, we always stay down the Formosa Gardens area, but they have all the communities listed so you just look at the communities you prefer and most of them have weekly prices and availability on them.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa recommendation

I think the OP knows nearly all the pools are screened with a lanai, the thing they are opposed to is a boundary fence directly outside the lanai.

Cammysgirl, Can I ask if there is a particular reason for staying in that area, without sounding too nosey? We've stayed that area a couple of times but much prefer the newer part on the West 192 now.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa recommendation

Sorry, I misunderstood, I have stayed at Maria's Sunny Retreat in Lindfields, The pool area is nice and private and faces a wooded area, No fences, it took me a long time to find one like that. We enjoy the pool as much as going to Disney.

5. Re: Villa recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 04:18