We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet confusion

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet confusion

Hi.

Whilst trying to find the nearest Kohls to our hotel. (Ive been informed they may stock department 56 xmas decor) One popped up at an outlet centre on W. Osceola way. We never went to this one last time, further investigation unearthed that it was a premuim outlet centre vineland. Which I thought was north of the factory outlet village next to the 400 highway. Is there two, or has google got in a muddle or worse telling fibs?

If anyone knows would love to know if its worth a visit.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet confusion

Only Kohls I know is at The Loop shopping centre on John Young parkway

Really enjoy shopping at the centre and every year daughter buys Vera Wang clothes and shoes at Kohls at very reduced prices.

Sorry don't know about your Christmas decorations

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet confusion

Ray, Vineland is next to sr 535 right alongside the I4. This is a premium outlet location in behind a Hilton resort and next to lake mary church if I remember rightly. The crossroad restaurant location is opposite side of I4

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet confusion

Do not recall a kohls outlet there though

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet confusion

Hello Derek,

YeH thats the one I visited last time, I googled the loop as Dublin 4 mentioned at four of the balloon shaped icons pop up around the centre on maps at the mall on W.Osceou way.

its all in the quest to find a shop that stocks department 56 xmas decor/items. Looked on the website and used the store locator but gave up when a couple of the results on dept 56 website were not actually stocking the range.

I first discovered them on my day of a trip to vegas in Planet hollywood. Really wished I got the flat iron building they had.

Ps this is not an advertisement!

Mentioned in this post
Planet Hollywood
Planet Hollywood
4,393 Reviews
Orlando, FL
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet confusion

Is this Kohls you are talking about?

kohlscorporation.com/maps/…store_locator.htm

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet confusion

department56.com/products/StoreLocator.aspx…

Link for their retailer location. If not order on line have delivered to your hotel

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outlet confusion

Mr GD, yeah they dont seem to stock it.

Derek,. Prefere to buy over the counter but a good last option. will email them direct ref stockists.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Outlet confusion

You might be able to get some department 56 xmas decs in a shop in Celebration, I'm sure I've seen some in the Market Street Gallery.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,525 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Outlet confusion

Kohls is only at The Loop not at any of the three outlets - Premium Outlets Vineland, Premium Outlets I-Drive (before that Prime and before that Belz), or the smaller Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.

The Loop and Loop West is an outdoor shopping plaza, not a mall or an outlet. You park your car right in front of the store that you want. Though one could park centrally if going to more than one retailers. It's a popular shopping place for locals, as well as many restaurants, and the cinema. http://www.attheloop.com/kissimmee-orlando/

Kohls is like a Department Store. Similar to JC Pennys, Macys, etc.

As I said in the post specifically about Dept 56. I too would first check the store in Celebration. The line of little houses and such at Kohls I can't remember for sure the brand. But it's a good store for bargains on clothes and housewares

Mentioned in this post
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
Lake Buena Vista Factory...
911 Reviews
Orlando, FL
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Outlet confusion

Hello again 1031,

Rest assured, your suggestion for market gallery is well noted. Celebration looks worth a visit in its own right. I tried to look at MG website but does not show much stock. So im hoping to get a few fall back locations. Sadly its not everyday we get to come to the states and we like/prefere xmas souvenirs that are unique to the UK.

Thanks again

Mentioned in this post