We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert 10/24 and 10/25

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert 10/24 and 10/25

If you are at WDW now you are in luck, as the group Survivor is playing this evening and tomorrow. Unlike some groups that are touring 30 years after their peak, Survivor is supposed to have both its original vocalist Dave Bickler, and its most well-known vocalist Jimi Jamison as part of the current line-up (along with original member/guitarist Frankie Sullivan), so it should be a very good show if you liked thier music in the 80's.

You are also lucky if you are at WDW now, because after Survivor comes 38 Special.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert 10/24 and 10/25

My sister just got back from WDW, but can you believe they only spent 1/2 day in Epcot and didn't even bother to go to World Showcase for any of the concerts, much less the F&W festival?

I'd have dumped the grandkids off with the parents for a while and said, "See you later, I'm going for some good food and music!"

Wish I could be there!

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert 10/24 and 10/25

And Dennis DeYoung which would have been my first choice had it not been during the week. Night Ranger was awesome though.

I saw Howard Jones and Taylor Dayne within the last couple of years, and both of them sounded really good.

I saw the Psychedelic Furs at the Plaza this summer, and they were fantastic. It goes to show you, the 80's bands kick A**.

3. Re: Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert 10/24 and 10/25

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:21