We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We have booked again

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
711 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
We have booked again

Next September 1 night at Hard Rock Hotel 8 nights at Pop Century and 3 nights in St Augustine plus hopefully get tickets for Mickey Halloween Party never been to this so excited roll on September

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,682 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We have booked again

Oh, that nearly one whole year is going to creep by for you, but you can certainly plan all the details with that much time to go.

I'm sure hoping I may get to go back next September too and hoping the new Harry Potter area is Univeral Studios will be open by then as well.

Edited: 28 October 2013, 15:38
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We have booked again

well done...we arrived back on fri...I booked again yesterday.....son says I only live for holidays....hope you have a great time xx

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,763 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We have booked again

Great feeling we go in 35 days already booked to return in May for my brother in laws 50th (any excuse) happy planning

Annie

Coventry
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: We have booked again

DH and I went last year and about to book to go back on 4th October next year with sister and brother in law - can't wait...., so excited!!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: We have booked again

Nice plan :) What order are you staying where? And the countdown continues....

witham essex uk
Level Contributor
91 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We have booked again

I re booked for next nov it will be my daughter and mine 5th trip but for my partner and son it will be there first , so excited to go back with a little one xxx

Naples,FL
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We have booked again

Congrats and the countdown begins. I am going on the 5th and already making plans for next October :)

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We have booked again

If you haven't done it before I would highly recommend doing the Savory Faire Food and Wine Tour in St Augustine, it is well worth it as you get a lovely tour and see things you probably wouldn't find yourself and the food is great.

Sandra

9. Re: We have booked again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:17