We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal kingdom

Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Animal kingdom

What an amazing place managed to do everything we wanted and ques were no longer than 20 mins.

Got there about 9.15 went straight to Kilimanjaro Safari absolutely brilliant then pangani forest again brilliant. Went on kali rapids and got soaked ha ha nice and hot though to dry off. Then maharaji trek saw some silver backs fantastic. Then expedition Everest first coaster of the holiday and what a coaster. Saw finding nemo musical. Went in dinosaur worst thing about that was the three women/ girls behind me screaming my ears where just getting better from the flight until then lol. Went on a few rides in dinoland then sat and watched the parade. Off to camp Mickey watched lion king and got some autographs and pics of characters.

All done by six absolutely brilliant day

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animal kingdom

Fabulous :)

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
354 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Animal kingdom

Brilliant, we are off there on Tuesday.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Animal kingdom

Fab, I love Animal Kingdom!

pa
Level Contributor
54,323 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Animal kingdom

And a Swell Time was had by All, wonderful :)

London
Level Contributor
328 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Animal kingdom

Sweeeet, a good day had by all....

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Animal kingdom

Sounds like a great day :-)

Thanks for posting!!

7. Re: Animal kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 06:19