We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World Orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West midlands
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Disney World Orlando

Hi all,

I'm staying at International Drive next year. I know how to get to The big car park for magic kingdom (by bus) and I'm planning to go to Disney world speedway to do Richard Petty Driving Experience which i dont even know where it is and was wondering if there is any bus from Downtown Disney or anywhere else i could get the bus? Thanks :)

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,392 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World Orlando

Somewhat confused by the question. Are you asking about two locations or one?

The Richard Petty Driving Experience is in part of what was the Magic Kingdom parking lot, so if you can get to the Magic Kingdom directly from your hotel you don't need to go through Downtown Disney, if you can't and have to go through DTD it is pretty much just like getting to the Magic Kingdom.

http://goo.gl/maps/nhYqa

West midlands
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney World Orlando

Sorry lol i just wanted to know how to get to speedway as ive never been, i know how to get to magic kingdom. Just was confused where it was. Thanks :)

3. Re: Disney World Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:16