We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens

manchester
Level Contributor
130 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens

Hey all heading to Orlando end of Nov anyhow booked for BG never been before and i see they have the christmas town do i need extra tickets for this or can i use the tickets i have thanks

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
SeaWorld® Orlando Ticket
66 Reviews
from US$91.99*
Special Offer
Aquatica Orlando SeaWorld Water Park...
10 Reviews
from US$56.99*
US$63.89
Disney World, Universal Studios, or...
39 Reviews
from US$900.00*
I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
143 Reviews
from US$11.99*
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,527 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens

Yes, it's a separate ticket night event on select evenings. This was new starting last year.

The events at SeaWorld are included however assuming you have tickets to there as well.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,261 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
272 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens

It's a separate ticket, but is relatively cheap compared to other park tickets. Most nights is $40 for an adult $10 for a child. I believe they have another deal where it's only $25 to add onto a single day ticket. It's a pretty easy drive from Orlando.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens

I love Busch gardens, I have been on 5 different occasions over the years and was there 2 weeks ago.

I was a bit disappointed with so many of the attractions being closed this time, rhino rally and sky ride for example, I assume is is due to how under staffed they seem to be at off peak time...

There is always 2 or 3 things closed but this time it was more like 5 or 6 things and even things that were on were so understaffed that the queues although not big moved much slower than normal.

Hope this doesn't put Anyone off going coz it's still one of the best parks in florida, especially if you like roller coasters.

4. Re: Busch Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2014, 04:18