We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets please

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
313 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets please

Eventually I'm all booked to go back to Orlando for September next year so excited already...

Just wondering how / where people buy their park passes? I'm in UK I know some passes only available to residents.

Can anyone recommend where to buy tickets looking for

Disney mostly (10 days +) a hopper pass preferably with Disney quest & Disney water parks on.

1 day sea world

2 day universal not consecutive if possible.

Am I better booking passes now or might get a special offer nearer the time?

Thanks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,560 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets please

Hi we've just bought a 14 day universal pass for £100 each from travel republic. That was the cheapest I found....

Can't advise with the rest as we are only doing 1-2 days disney and will be buying at the gate. But others will advise you, I'm sure...

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets please

Attraction Tickets direct are really good , you can book with a small deposit and pay the rest closer to the time

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets please

Hiya ,

Weve used American attractions for the last 3 times,

always very competative on prices, very good service

http://www.americanattractions.co.uk

trill

Redruth, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets please

Another vote for travel republic.

Ordered Universal tickets £99 each for two weeks on Thursday and they were here on Saturday.

Leeds
Level Contributor
521 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets please

Another vote for American attractions

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets please

I like Attractions Tockets Direct and have pre ordered my tickets from them for October for £10 pp and we got the free Legoland tickets too! Oh and the $10 Planet Hollywood voucher.

7. Re: Tickets please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 05:18