We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can people please continue with their TR's

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
963 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Can people please continue with their TR's

We don't seem to have had many recently and I hope people have not been put off because of the thread last week.

I and many others really enjoy them!

Portsmouth...
Level Contributor
781 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

Ditto :-)

Central Scotland
Level Contributor
979 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

It's amazing how much you can pick up from a TR, a chance comment may give you a great vacation opportunity! Yay TR's!

M

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

I did comment on the TR thread last week.

I enjoy informative TR's that have a flavour of the trip but also have some relevant information. One of the TRs last weeks stated that the flight was on time and that was about it. I like to hear about good or bad experiences, things that the traveler can use to their advantage. Personally I dont want to know what someone had for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

To each their own of course, I would rather see a TR and if its boring ignore it than no TRs at all.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

Excellent post... Come on you lot out there in the sun ... We, at home are following your adventures....

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

I don't understand why a few on here get so het up about TR's. If it's of no interest to them, move on. No need for all the snide remarks.

A couple of people actually don't comment on here until my TR's are posted and then they slate everything I write. I suppose I should be flattered that they monitor the forum looking for my reports! One has even been known to post under a new name thinking I wouldn't know who he was, sadly he used the same profile picture that he had used in the past on his real account ! lol

I enjoy most of the TR's, like any posts if I'm not interested I ignore it & move on.

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,763 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

well said Fiona:-)

Lol at profile picture

Annie

London
Level Contributor
963 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

USlovers - that is bonkers!

I have got so much info from the reports, totally agree, if you don't like them, don't read them.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

Here,here!

I love reading TRs, they take me back to my favourite place when I read them as unfortunately I don't know when I will be returning :(

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

AandAinthesun, yes bonkers but sadly true!! lol

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can people please continue with their TR's

Think I know what you mean.. USl... I actually read your old t/r when you mentioned in other recent post about john smith...(customs question)

And your post was totally funny and honest but one poster got a right old bee in the bonnet.... To say the least....

And that's what makes a good TR. factual, funny, quirky and we want to know the bad things as well as the good so we can avoid....