We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thank you very much!!!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
thank you very much!!!

went to epcot today and had a great day.

my son JR is getting a little more ill so he in a wheelchair most of the time and needs more help to enjoy his time at disney.

well getting back to our day

we did some rides and had a few nibbles and nips around the world.

all the castmembers are just lovely and take care with folks that need extra help but, when park guests realy go out of there way to help other people it just so special to me.

so when out of the blue two very sweet fellows came up and helped me and my two girls with the two wheelchairs we had to push up the ramp to leave the land pavillion then down to the walkway it realy touched my heart.

i don't know if they will even see this,but i just wanted everyone to know that there are still very kind people in this great world we call home.

to the young men that helped THANK YOU!!!!!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
875 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thank you very much!!!

Aloha Davesbabe,

So Glad you had a great time with your kids, it is refreshing to know that there is still a lot of good people out there with big hearts,

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thank you very much!!!

Hope you and your family continue to have a wonderful time..

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,325 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thank you very much!!!

That's great to hear!! So sorry to hear JR is getting more ill :(

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thank you very much!!!

thank you,he is ok just getting a little weak not sure why so we are heading to see his nerosurgeon for testing.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thank you very much!!!

Hi Davsbabe,

So nice that there are still kind hearts out there and that they helped you with the wheelchairs.

So sorry your son is getting weaker, has he been in a wheelchair for a long time? Sending lots of magical fairy dust your way 💐

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thank you very much!!!

Kookaburrakid,thank you!

JR has been in a wheelchair off and on from birth.he has been doing very good for a long time,but the part of his spine that has damage is C3,4,and 5 so by all accounts he should not be able to move anything from his shoulders down.

the DOC's have no idea why he can move at all.so they keep telling us to be greatfull for what he is able to do and not to worry about him having to use a wheelchair.they said the way JR is he should be up and out of the wheelchair soon,but not to rush him..

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,538 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: thank you very much!!!

Blessings to all of you and the two young men that helped!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: thank you very much!!!

thank you! travelfanFortWorth

Naples,FL
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: thank you very much!!!

This touched my heart. I felt great after reading this I can imagine how you felt. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: thank you very much!!!

234leilav

i'm glad that this gave you a good feeling.

yes when it happend i just felt wow there are still very kind people. it lifted my heart and put a smile on all our faces for the rest of the day.