We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New bridge over I.4

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
New bridge over I.4

Asked this a few months ago and now, leaving in two weeks, need to give friends route instructions to Parc Soleil.

The new bridge over I .4.connecting Palm Parkway with I drive....Open yet?

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New bridge over I.4

Exactly why I want to know when it is opening!

Need an easy route from Parc Soleil to The Fountains on I drive

Va
Level Contributor
10,765 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New bridge over I.4

That route will easily cut the drive time between those resorts in half.

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New bridge over I.4

I wish they would open this road already, live near it and would be nice to use. I saw a guy working on the traffic signal a couple weeks ago. I say hurry up!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New bridge over I.4

Drove past it on Tuesday, everything looks set to go, just what IS causing the hold up?

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,984 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: New bridge over I.4

There was a story in the paper a week ago that they still need to inpect the storm water pipes and install some traffic related cables, but it will actually open on schedule.I think the county manager who gave that response would have been better off keeping her mouth shut and just getting the thing opened. But, it is what it is.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: New bridge over I.4

Staying at The Fountains, next door to the bridge, in January, the front office staff said that the bridge was due to open on the second week in March.

Looked ready to go in December.

17. Re: New bridge over I.4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:19