We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surprise gift for my family trip to Disney world.

Bowmanville...
9 posts
Save Topic
Surprise gift for my family trip to Disney world.

So I came up with this idea for my nieces and little sisters Christmas gift. I wanted to give them disposable cameras for the trip, but now I've decided to customize them with Disney themes. Each girl will have one designed like their Favourite princess, and have a cute quote on them. Then I'll have them wrapped, and write a note like it's coming from the actual princess.

I'm not sure what I can write to make it sound like what the princess' would say.. I've came up with "Dear Princess ........, I'm so excited for you to come visit me at my home in Magic Kingdom. Promise me that you'll keep this camera with you at all times, you'll never know when something magical may happen... Can't wait to see you soon, your princess ...."

Does that sound good, or should I change it.

Thanks in advance..

170 days to go! :)

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Surprise gift for my family trip to Disney world.

Cute idea. Text sounds good to me. But "nieces and little sisters"...how many and what princesses did you plan? We try not to promise kids they'll get to meet or do any specific rides because you never know what might happen - line gets cut off or is too long, ride breaks down, get distracted doing other things, etc. Perhaps we can help by making sure they ones you want to meet at in the Magic Kingdom and are indeed easy to meet.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surprise gift for my family trip to Disney world.

It's a VERY cute idea!

1031 has good advice.

Just be very sure someone is willing to stand in line with them so they can meet the princess of their choice. You may want to make sure everyone knows where each girl's princess can be found. Someone like Sofia the First is only at Hollywood Studios.

Have a great trip!

3. Re: Surprise gift for my family trip to Disney world.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:18