We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you

I don't post on here, but read religiously and I would like to thank all who do ask questions and post on here. I honestly don't think my holiday (which is ending today) would have been half as amazing without everyones advice, tips and hints on this forum! So thank you again from me! x

Banbury, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you

I'm the same desikuri, I'm off next Feb and I swear I have so many tips ready for my trip. So excited!

Hope you had a fantastic time :)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,798 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you

Thats so nice ....

Enjoy the rest of your holiday... And it would be lovely if you fancy writing a trip report or a few thoughts and tips for others.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you

HI

So glad you are having an amazing time. Maybe you can repeat it like most of us on here appear to do.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you

TA is awesome for planning vacations & that's great to hear you had an amazing trip!!!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,567 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you

Sweet glad you are enjoying your Disney vacation.

6. Re: Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:18