We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody going in February 2014?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Banbury, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anybody going in February 2014?

We are off on the 10th - 25th, anybody been at a similar sort of time? What kind of weather did you experience & how were the parks?

Maybe see some of you there!

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

We go often jan/feb time. Weather has been good for us in the past but you can get the cold snaps that can last 4/5 days. From about the 15th feb 2014 the parks will start to get real busy for a week or so.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

We were in Florida February 2010 and the weather was changeable..... Cool in the mornings, sunny/warm during the day and cold at night. We did have a few days were the day temps were low. Farmers were worried about frost getting to their oranges and were covering them up so be warned...... We didn't really go prepared for colder weather, and wrongly thought Florida was hot/warm all year round....

.. We did say we would never again go in the winter, but here we are - about to pack our suitcases ..... lol

Just take a few extra items of warmer clothing, jeans, jumpers and you'll be travelling in coats anyway....

And keep an eye on the weather forecast just before you go..... We did manage a couple of days in the water parks.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

I'm going 4th Feb for 8 nights, went the same time for the last 2 years and some days were hot enough to use the pool and sunbath, others were a little chillier.

Just take thin layers,the over zealous air con often means you need a coverup anyway.

Edited: 16 November 2013, 09:21
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

*sunbathe

Banbury, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

Thanks guys, thought as much about the cold snaps but I always get a little chilly in evenings anyway so will no doubt be taking a few extra layers!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

I'm going over for PHM with RunDisney in February!

Reading reports (it's my first RunDisney race!) from previous years, it seems that the weather conditions there in February are quite interchangeable and it's hard to tell what it will be like until a week or so before apparently! :o

Kent, England
Level Contributor
394 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

Been twice in February. In 2010 it was quite cold, down to freezing at night, but mainly dry and sunny. In 2012 we had 2 great weeks, no rain and warm enough to use the pool. We are going end of March next year, hope we are as lucky. Whatever the weather you will have a great time.

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

We are going Jan 27 Feb 9th

4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

We're there from 3rd to 22nd February. Looking at the reports from that time last year I think we'll be fine. Just take a few layers for the mornings and evenings 😄

Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anybody going in February 2014?

We are taking our children and grandchildren the 8th-14th. There are 30 of us! So we will the the crazy group you see! Like all have said we are planning for all kinds of weather but know it will be warmer than home!