We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Reservations

Woodstock, Maryland
Level Contributor
414 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dining Reservations

My daughter and her family have made advanced dining reservations for May. My husband and I may also go with them but don't know as of yet. If we go can she add us (2) on to her dining reservation since she already made them?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Reservations

Only if there is availability. She would be better off making the reservations with you on them now. It's easier to remove people than to add them on at a later date.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,540 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining Reservations

I agree with USL, when I made a couple of reservations I wasn't sure if I needed it for 7 or 8, the lady on the phone said make it for 8 (easier to go down than up).

3. Re: Dining Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:17