We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tr- day 3

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tr- day 3

Today was universal day we was all looking forward to this.

Left hotel at 9ish got shuttle down there once there headed in to island of adventure and first ride we stopped on was Popeyes river ride and when it says you get very very wet you do me and OH decided to get a poncho which was $8 which is a lot for what it is but wow you need it my poor brother didn't wanna pay $8 was soaked like he had been thrown it but it was a fab ride after this we thought while we are wet lets go on jurrasic park ride (water ride) and what a ride that is what a big drop I didn't like the drop put me of a bit. Decided on food just found a little cafe (can't remember name) but was very nice we bought a refillable coke drink for $10.99 and can refill all day it's worth it as all

Different flavoured drinks (fanta strawberry,lime- orange coke and so on).

Headed over to Harry potter land I'm

Not a fan only seen bits of the film so brother as OH went on the Harry potter ride and came out and said I would regret not going on and boy they was right one of the best fun rides and amazing rides I've ever been on its amazing how they have done that. Did a few more rides around here and had a butterbeer and walked around to universal where did shrek ride and had photos done also bought myself a minion, made way to Simpson area and had one of there big doughnuts there so yummy ( we all shared) then eat at Krusty land after this we decided to go for bus as wanted to go for something to eat.

We decided on the English George and dragon pub nice little place to go, me and OH had pie and chips and brother had fish... Very filling didn't eat it all after few drinks and me been so so tired decided to get a taxi back home... Can't fault the staff barmaid was lovely offered to bring us home as I was so tired she said she wouldn't mind but had already rang a taxi.

Anyway time for bed now as we are going to MK tmra I'm so excited for this.

Night all xxx

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tr- day 3

Hi Becky thanks for sharing.... The pub sounds a Good place to try....

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tr- day 3

Sounds like a fun day!!! Good on you for trying Harry Potter ride....I can't wait to try that one myself :-)

What an awesome barlady!!!! Very generous of her to offer to take you home. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading more.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tr- day 3

Great report!

The staff at the George are brilliant - it's a nice friendly place to visit, went several times but didn't eat.

Harry Potter is a brilliant ride - I'm surprised you didn't do the Simpson ride or Transformers? They're amazing!

H&D

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tr- day 3

We are going back to try the Simpsons and transforms were so tired tho so decided to come back again during week :-) xx

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,567 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tr- day 3

Always enjoy Universal when we are there.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tr- day 3

>>my poor brother didn't wanna pay $8 was soaked like he had been thrown in<< LOL - Now that's wet!

Glad you liked the HP ride :) Thanks for sharing your trip!

Edited: 21 November 2013, 04:29
7. Re: Tr- day 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 05:17