We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR day 13

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
1 review
Save Topic
TR day 13

Top day today! Shame we go home tomorrow! :(

Got picked up for Universal at 9.40, the hilarious driver picked us up again! (His name is Fred!). Went back to IOA & walked anti-clockwise & this time, every ride was a 'Walk-on!' Even Harry Potter! Got all the way round doing most rides come 3pm so we headed back into US for last few hrs before we ate. Got 8yr old on Mummy ride & he was so proud he went through with it! I even got on Despicable ride as queue was only 10mins & thought it was fab! We had a few cocktails at Jimmy Buffets rum shack before heading into restaurant to eat. Had the shrimp trio yet again which is the dogs bo@#*cks! Back to hotel now to say adios to our bar friends! Can't believe just I've eaten again, only 2hrs since Jimmy buffets! Chicken curry & rice! This 'American eating regime' must be rubbin off on me haha! Thanks for reading!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
478 Reviews
from US$54.99*
Kennedy Space Center, Everglades...
190 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
131 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
Level Contributor
4,441 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR day 13

Ah you're almost done..... Enjoy your last day...

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR day 13

Oh no its nearly over. Enjoy whats left and travel safe. Thanks for sharing, I've enjoyed all of your reports and the giggles they've given me :-)

Look forward to the rest!!

3. Re: TR day 13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:18
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now