We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms in Orlando with free weights

US
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gyms in Orlando with free weights

I am looking for a gym to work out in not too far from Hyatt Grand Cypress. I found Golds Gym but is there anything closer. Golds is about 7 miles from Hyatt

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,224 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms in Orlando with free weights

They have a fitness center. Website says it includes free weights in addition to the normal cardio type machines common for a hotel gym.

US
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms in Orlando with free weights

Yes I know. I am looking for a gym with a large selection of free weights.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
419 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyms in Orlando with free weights

I know this is hard to find as most gyms only offer small weights and fitness equiptment. The one at disney saratoga springs does but not sure if you would be able to use as not a guest. You could contact them and ask.

Also the celebration health one is fantastic. It's part of the hospital but I can't agree how good it is. Don't think I've seen a gym so good. Hope this helps

4. Re: Gyms in Orlando with free weights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:18