We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report day 6

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report day 6

Today we went to blizzard beach when we woke up it was very overcast so we was bit worried it would rain, arrived here about 9.30am once changed and sorted I went and laid near the wave pool, lads went of to go on slides I ended up falling asleep by the pool bad move as the sun came out & I burned back of my legs ouch, not just me who burnt tho the lads did aswell (we're paying for it now) around 1pm we decided enough was enough and went and got changed & headed over to MK.

Arrive @ MK about 3pm ( stopped for food on way) had a walk around MK and had ice cream each and watched the show the park was closing at 7pm due to the Christmas party was gutted we didn't have tickets but at $62 we thought was bit expensive. Watching everyone come in was awful and to top it of I hadn't bought one thing from Disney wanted to get my nephew something but couldn't find anything that jumped out at me. Was bit disappointed in the shops expected a bit more and diffrenet shops but there all the same think they should have a think about that but hey ho stil

Enjoyed my day, it was my last visit to Disney so stood for ages looking at the palace... Thinking will I ever be back?who knows.

We headed to downtown Disney for tea once

MK had closed and wow this was packed couldn't move finally got something from here a personalised bauble for my tree at home YAY, this would take a hour or so to do so we went to planet Hollywood for our tea got there said 20mins wait but was more like 10 got sat down and was gobsmacked at how amazing this was (been to the Vegas one and New York) but this beats them all hands down, fab atmosphere had the dj playing all the old classic (Bonjovi,grease) and everyone and I mean everyone was singing along, the food was top quality aswell only cost us $55 for 3 of us so that was cheap & well worth the money. We had our transfers booked for 10.30pm when looked at clock was 9.30 so quickly ran around to the big Disney store and yet again was disspointed with this all the same stuff and it was packed so just came out of here picked our stuff up and headed to the bus clock watching we thought we had made it just in time and jumped on monorail and guess what... Got

On the wrong one couldn't believe it, got to the transfer about 10.45pm the lovley driver waited for us bless him... We was all shattered after a long day straight to bed for us as we're getting picked up for Busch gardens at half 8.

Xxx

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report day 6

What an awesome bus driver :-) Shame you couldn't find anything you liked in the Disney shops.

Have a great time at BG tomorrow....look forward to reading all about it!!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,832 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report day 6

Thanks for the info on downtown disney, thought it may have quietened down a little but seems its as busy as ever..... I love collecting tree decorations too. Mine have to be pink or glass though... But each year they go up brings back lovely memories....

Just gonna have a look at planet holly woods menu.... My food list is likely to get even longer....

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,871 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report day 6

Another good day at MK and yes the driver was really excellent for waiting.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report day 6

Like how you got that good long look at the castle before you left, and the personalized bauble sounds lovely. Thanks for posting :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report day 6

Glad the weather picked up for BB & you got to spend a few hrs at MK.

Great that you got your Xmas bauble & enjoyed Planet Hollywood, hope you enjoyed Busch Gardens :0)

6. Re: Trip report day 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:16