We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coronado Springs

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenly, North...
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coronado Springs

We are thinking of staying here on our visit does anyone have any tips? I have read through the reviews and just wanted to see if anyone has stayed there and if they have would you stay there again? Why or why not?

Thank you so much,

Cosmo

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coronado Springs

Love the resort! We were there in January and will be back in 49 days woohoo!! I love the rooms they're more deluxe feeling. The hot tub is huge. The pool is always quiet. Love the pepper market. I love everything about it. It is big but we enjoy the walk through the grounds.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,722 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coronado Springs

It is not opulance, its a mid range resort with clean rooms and good staff. f you do not like to do a lot of walking decide if you want to be closer to the activity pool or to the restaurants. Some rooms are on one side and some are on the other and there is a large lake in between. I would also ask if they have any conventions going on as they will be much more crowded if so. We really did not have any complaints about the place except how you get your food at the pepper market. The food was good, just hard to cordinate everyones choices.

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coronado Springs

I stayed there a few years ago and am going back in October, it is a really nice resort.Can't wait to go back

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
786 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coronado Springs

Truthfully I would rank it very last of all the moderate resorts. Not to say that is is horrible but there are much better places to stay. Of course it all depends on if you care what park you are closest to and other factors. The staff at CS was very friendly I just wasn't that impressed with the resort as a whole. I would skip eating at the Maya Grill(food is mediocre at best and service is slow). If you do stay here would stay at a room close to the themed pool. It is a hike to the lobby and food court/cafe but it's almost just as far if you get put in a room that is near the back of the property but not close to the pool. I will say the bartenders at Rix Lounge don't skimp on the booze when you order a mixed drink.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,404 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coronado Springs

I am also going to name Coronado Springs as my least favorite of the moderate resorts. Have a look at the reviews for Pepper Market if you are planning on eating many "quick serve" meals at the hotel (rated #87 out of 90). If you aren't going to be eating at the hotel, then Coronado Springs is perfectly adequate. The rooms are nice and the grounds lovely. I would not entertain staying there again because of Pepper Market unless there were no other rooms on property. The food is subpar and I don't think it is quick to eat there at all.

pa
Level Contributor
53,811 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Coronado Springs

It is our first choice for a Moderate ( we have stayed at all of the Moderates many, many times ) We enjoy the Pepper Market and make a point of having Lunch at least once, even when not staying there. The Main Pool and Hot Tub are Lovely. Having quiet pools a few steps from your room comes in handy for a quick dip. The Rooms are comfy and we have never had a problem with Mousekeeping. It is centrally located so not far from any of the Parks. I could go on and on but have a look for yourself :)

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023399

Kenly, North...
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coronado Springs

Thank you for all the responses, we are still on the fence on where to stay. The only thing set in stone is our dates in May. There are just to many choices.

8. Re: Coronado Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18