We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

mon 2nd dec

Decided to go to Pointe Orlando today its over 3 years since we last went was hoping it had got better but know some of the shops do not open to 1pm but there were still a lot of empty shops, went to Johnny Rockets for lunch love this place and the music, then we had a walk up I Drive we then went for our last Outback steak before coming home DH loves there rib eye steak

Tues 3rd Dec

today we went back to Winter park and did the scenic boat tour the weather was great in the high 70s and not much wind it was a hour tour of the lakes and canals round Winter park the captain was very informative and i want one of those house on the lake. we then went to park ave for lunch sat outside and has a pulled pork sandwich to share with DD, that night we went to Tony Romas so DD could have her last Rib meal.

Wed 4th Dec

today was our last day had breakfast then started to pack oh we had bought so much stuff it was a job getting into 3 cases good job i had a set of scales to make sure none of them were overweight, went down to reception to do online check in a print boarding passes, got the online check in done came to print passes and the printer would not work got staff to come and look but nobody knew what to do in end manager let me use is office to print them, we the went to Florida mall for a last look round and lunch before going to airport had a Five Guys burger to last us if plane food was awful ,then went to airport took car back and waited for our 6.30pm flight. why on a night flight do you always some people who thing it allright to hold a loud conversation when you are trying to sleep, landed on time at Manchester bit rough as it was very windy, home by 11.30am to cold today Friday 6th back at work BOO need to go back already.

will do a report on hotel separate the enclave Suites

Mentioned in this post
Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando
672 Reviews
Orlando, FL
The Florida Mall
The Florida Mall
3,060 Reviews
Orlando, FL
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

The scenic boat tour of Winter Park sounds lovely...will have to try it one day.

Bet you're wishing you were still there.

You should have punched the people that were yapping on flight home.... only joking ;0)

Edited: 06 December 2013, 12:32
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

Nice reports.

Coming home is the worst bit:(

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

It was a really bad landing in all that wind yesterday morning

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

Hi judith where's the outback on i drive ? We seemed to have missed it. thanks

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

Ppm it's on Vineland ave opposite the outlet it's set back from rd there's also a publix there as well

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

Lovely reports Judith. I am adding Winter Park to my list for next time along with the zoo

Its always bad having to come home just makes you look forward to next time a lot more!

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

It was a really bad landing in all that wind yesterday morning

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

I think winter park was my fav place to go we went twice the first Saturday went to farmers market and then last Tuesday we did the boat tour

9. Re: Rest and Relax trip report days 12,13 and 14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:16