We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Swan and ticket vouchers

National Harbor...
Level Contributor
146 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
The Swan and ticket vouchers

We are staying at the Swan next week and purchased a package thru Southwest. The park hopper passes are vouchers that we need to redeem at a will call window. We arrive pretty late at 7 pm and were hoping to drop our bags and head to Epcot to see illuminations at 9:30. My question is this:

Is there a ticket counter in the Swan to trade our vouchers for tickets? If so will they still be open at 8 pm?

If not, is there a will call window at the back entrance of Epcot and will that be open at @ 8:30?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,423 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
8,602 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Swan and ticket vouchers

I am fairly certain the Swan has a place to do that. All Disney hotels have that option, and although the Swan is Starwood not Disney I believe they can still do it.

The will call window at the back entrance of EPCOT will definitely be open.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,423 Reviews
Orlando, FL
National Harbor...
Level Contributor
146 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Swan and ticket vouchers

Thank you for the info!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Swan and ticket vouchers

The Swan and Dolphin both have a Disney Guest Services desk. The one at the Dolphin is bigger and better staffed, but I doubt that either one will be open at 7 pm. I've used the one at the Dolphin many times, and am fairly sure it closes by 5:00 or so. But there is a guest relations window at the International Showcase entrance at Epcot, which should be able to handle it for you.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,423 Reviews
Orlando, FL
4. Re: The Swan and ticket vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:18