We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Tickets

Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
Park Tickets

There are 11 of my family travelling to orlando in Oct 2015. I am just wondering if any of you have recommendations on what ticket company too use.

Thanks In Advance x

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Tickets

Attraction tickets direct for me but many others would recommend undercover tourist whoever you end up choosing make sure you get "real tickets" not vouchers

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,344 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Tickets

That's quite a ways off. Where are you from? If the UK you'd have to be careful because some of the tickets are only good for the calendar year you buy them for. Other tickets only a year from purchase. And others, like USA Disney tickets, never expire so long as they aren't used so could be purchased now. But, do you know where you want to go and where you plan to stay? The first step to ticket savings is buying only what you need. Also, if you plan to stay at Disney, you may want to book a package that includes tickets and in that way be able to get the dining plan. Need a lot more information, and you probably have a lot of decisions to make, before folks can better help you.

Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Tickets

We plan on staying in a villa. I am from the uk. We want to try and do disney, orlando studios, seaworld, discovery cove & one of the water parks. Dont really know how much we can fit into two weeks.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,607 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Tickets

Attractionticketsdirect.co.uk will give you a discount for a group booking. I used them in 2011 to buy tickets for 21 people and they were really helpful.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Tickets

I think i have checked them all out and american attractions seem the best. this year total cost is £1650 and we got £20 knocked off. We used them last year with no problems.

St.Leonards
Level Contributor
49 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Tickets

We've used Attraction tickets but will shop around the others, we were not bothered about getting vouchers as we just went to guest services and swopped them over for tickets.

7. Re: Park Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:19