We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Movie Maker replaced Photopass+ question

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Movie Maker replaced Photopass+ question

I am curious if anyone knows about the digital aspect of the new movie maker which has replaced photopass+. Does that mean that our photos will be uploaded to our MDE account then we download them and save them to a usb stick??

Thanks!! I am a little technologically challenged at times :-)

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,451 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Movie Maker replaced Photopass+ question

Memory Maker was only announced yesterday but buying a photo download has been an option with PhotoPass for a long time. They provide a link and the image, or in this case images, would download directly to your computer so you could then save on your own CD or memory stick if you wanted print at home or take to a photo shop or upload to a photo website to order prints whatever you want

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Movie Maker replaced Photopass+ question

Thanks so much :-) That is how I thought it to be but wanted to check :-)

I like digital pics so it will work out great for us!!

3. Re: New Movie Maker replaced Photopass+ question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:17