We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

We are going 31st of jan for 3 weeks ( woohoo) I've seen you can book a dinner deal which gets you VIP seating to fantasmic show. Has anyone done this? Is it worth it? Or should we just hope the que won't be too long at the beginning of feb?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

We have never used this as we are not fussed on any of the restaurants at DHS. We always just sneak in at the back just before the show starts. There really are no bad seats and sitting at the back gives you the advantage of be able to get out of the theatre swiftly. It can take forever to get out as it's a real bottle neck.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

Ah ok thanks for advise I don't really fancy the food haha, and we are not bothered about being at the front. So I'll take your advise and pop in at back thanks x

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

Great tip, thanks USL :-) We will also be sure to sit at the back!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,267 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

Agree with USL, we did that and it was great, ran out before the other 10,000 people started to move :)

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

I did the dinner package once and wouldn't do it again. Dinner was slow and it took along time to be seated, and I might as well have waited for Fatasmic instead of dinner (It didn't save me any time.). I also thought the package was really overpriced considering how mediocre we found the food to be (ate at Mama Melrose). The fastpass was nice for being seated, but next time I'd just eat counter service and my own food and find my own seat. This was during a busy spring break week (crowd level 9 day).

Charleston SC
Level Contributor
50 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

Have done the Dining and Fatasmic shpw twice once at Mama L and once at the Brown Derby both were well worth the package.. the dinner was awesome at the Derby and Mmas was good nt great but very good...

7. Re: Fantasmic dinner deal worth it.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:19