We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photopass/Photopass+

Jackson, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Topic
Photopass/Photopass+

In May, me, my husband, and 4 children(2,4,8, &13), are taking a vacation to Orlando. We will be there for 8 days. One of the days we are going to the Magic Kingdom, and another day we will be going to Islands of Adventure at Universal. I want to purchase the photopass so that I can enjoy being in photos with the family too. My question is that since we are only going to one Disney park for one day will it be worth purchasing either photopass or photopass+? If I so decide to purchase one can I purchase it as soon as February or will I have to wait closer to May?

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,977 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

I'd consider just buying the one of few pics you want, you do not have to buy the whole package. They will take the pictures and link them to an 'account' for you to look at online after. They do have an auto delete after a set period, I believe 45 days after photo taken.

Jackson, Tennessee
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

Yes I know, but the prints are high. So I wanted to know which would be better the photopass or the plus since we will only be there one day.

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

When are you going? Have you looked at this lately? I don't believe they offer the original photo pass anymore and the photopass + is now called memory maker. I was just discussing this with a Disney rep and wondering what the differences b/w photopass+ and memorymaker is and she told me there wasn't any.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,028 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

the photographers will also take your picture with your camera, so you can be in the pics with your family :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

In October we did the universal equivalent and found it reallt good value for money with loads of great pictures. It works for both universal parks and tgere are liads of photographer about, expecially in IOA, with some great characters for all ages.....spiderman, cat in hat, shrek, minions etc. It also includes ride photos and you get 1 free pront on the day with the rest online and easy to downl and print at home. Definitely one if our best buys of the holiday.

6. Re: Photopass/Photopass+

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:19