We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Customize Magic Bands

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Customize Magic Bands

Hi again!! Questions about these new Magic bands.....When I customize it can I put nick names or does it have to be legal name we are booked under? (Example my mom's legal name is different than what everyone calls her). Also do they ship these bands to me (I live in the US) or do we pick them up when we check in? Of course I'm not going till May but really excited and ready to customize my bands. That's about all MDE will let me do for now since I got my ADR done. :-(

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
468 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
183 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
11 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Special Offer
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
126 reviews
from US$112.99*
US$118.99
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,189 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Customize Magic Bands

I think you can put whatever name you want, not 100% sure though, try it. Yes they will mail them to you :)

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,867 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Customize Magic Bands

Names or nicknames are fine. Nothing rude though;-)

I cannot remember now, but you can only use so many letters though.

Once they are mailed to you, check them, then put them in your flight bag, don't want yo turn up without them do you ???

Edited: 01 January 2014, 22:36
North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Customize Magic Bands

Thanks! That would be bad to show up without them.

4. Re: Customize Magic Bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:19