We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

Hi,

My fiancé and I are honeymooning in Disneyworld this September and I would like to arrange a special experience/ gift to surprise my husband to be with...Can anyone think of any suggestions?

I believe you can arrange experiences with Disney 'Dream Makers' but before I contact them, I wanted to get a few ideas together. I've read online that you can arrange limo pick-ups from your Disney hotel to a Disney restaurant...Has anyone heard of this? Could anyone recommend any restaurants for a special meal?

Any thoughts will be gratefully received :-)

Thanks,

Victoria

Shepherdstown, West...
Level Contributor
144 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

One of the best "special experiences" I've had at Disney World was the Illuminations Cruise. They take you out on to World Showcase Lagoon for a water-level view of the Illuminations: Reflections of Earth show. Here's the description from AllEarNet.com: http://allears.net/btp/illum.htm It is kinda pricy for just the two of you on a big pontoon boat, but is quite the experience. Sadly, the Breathless II, which was smaller and classier (and a bit less expensive), is no longer running.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

Really enjoyed our meal at Seasons 52 - fresh, healthy, delicious and with a lovely ambiance - and it was recommended on these forums :)

Edited: 08 January 2014, 16:06
pa
Level Contributor
53,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

Which Resort are you staying at ? You can hire a Limo to take you anywhere :) www.tiffanytowncar.com

Dinner at Victoria and Alberts, A Fireworks cruise, Carriage Ride, Backstage Tour, a day at the Spa, lots of options, depends on your budget and interests, tell us more about the two of you :)

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

What about a helicopter sightseeing ride? Or skydiving? If he (or you) are the adventurous sort?!? The sky's the limit (ha ha), all depending on your budget :)

5. Re: Disney Honeymoon Experience Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:22