We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Perks?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon Perks?

Hi,

My husband to be and I are honeymooning at Disneyworld in September...Staying in The Boardwalk Villas.

Has anyone else honeymooned there before and are there any special perks or treats to expect or worth asking for during our stay?

Thanks,

Victoria

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
7,329 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Perks?

You can ask for "Just Married" buttons at your hotel or at Guest Relations. You will see a lot of couples celebrating, so you might get something special at a meal, but I wouldn't expect much more than a lot of congratulations from cast members.

You can also buy the bride and groom mouse ears too.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,940 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Perks?

You can ask for a just married buttons and sometimes that will score you a free dessert at Disney restaurants. Other than that, your hotel will be glad to provide a variety of items;flowers,champagne,cake,decorations-but for a price. Given the number of honeymooners AT Disney World,they don't really go provide anything else for free. But when you check into the hotel,mention its your anniversary and how happy you are to be there(big smiles!!!) and you might get an upgrade

3. Re: Honeymoon Perks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 06:19