We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott World or Hilton Bonnet Creek

London
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Marriott World or Hilton Bonnet Creek

I need some help, we are travelling to orlando this september for 10 nights as a couple and we can't decide out of the above two hotels.

We have stayed at the Hilton a couple of years ago and loved but are thinking we might change to marriott.....any advice/suggestions/review of marriott would be great...

Thanks laura

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
347 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott World or Hilton Bonnet Creek

Hi - we are at Bonnet Creek wyndham right now and have previously stayed at I believe was Sabal palm which is marriot time share but you can use the Marriott property for their huge pool.

Personally and its just me I would stay Bonnet creek as you are within the Disney boundaries and much closer to the parks. Marriott is very nice but a bit (not much) farther. And its one huge resort. Does have a really nice pool though.

2. Re: Marriott World or Hilton Bonnet Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 06:19