We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Hi,

Can anyone help?

Im traveling to the US in a month and have $5000 saved for spending money for food ect. Everything else is already covered i.e. Park Tickets, Car Hire & Everything else. The $5k is purely for meals and spends... Traveling is a Family of 4, 2 Adults, 6 Year Old and 1 Year Old.

Im stressing because i don't think its enough, what are your thoughts?

Thank

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,560 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Duplicate post - answers on the other one

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Hi I'm travelling to walt disney world/ universal for 2 weeks in September we have $5000 saved so far. Does anyone no if this will be enough for me my husband and my 3 year old? We have park tickets and are staying in disney hotel so no need for taxi's or car hire it's just purely for food, drink ice cream, souvenirs etc? Can anyone help??? Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

I'm taking 150 dollars a day for 14 days for food and daily needs an extra 50 dollars for iride and phone cards. 300 dollars for a Walmart shop and 800 dollars for clothes shopping and a 150 dollars extra for our day at magic kingdom. That's for 2 people staying at rosen inn pointe, we won't want for anything. Some days we will spend silly other days we'll be lucky if spend 70 dollars if we have a pool day and just grab a Pizza Hut and a subway for breakfast .The only parks we eat at are universal and it'll be a Burger King in city walk. Other than that we will eat in decent paces like fogo, longhorn, millers , maggiano's and undo bar and grill. Plus I'll have a few beers most nights.

pa
Level Contributor
54,486 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Danielle which. resort are you staying at ? And have you booked the Free Dining Offer ?

Ainsleyefc, that's way more then enough ( we have never spent that much for our whole holiday, resort, tickets, food etc. comes in at about $100 a day per person )

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Party pay yeah it's defo enough.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,961 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

You'd actually have to work pretty hard to blow that much cash if airfare, hotels, and car hire are already paid for.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
724 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Wish I had Kierans budget LOL, it's loads, assuming 2/3 weeks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Check out the 5000 similar posts. That budget will be fine.

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

I had a budget last time of $150 a day for 2 adults and one 8 year old come the start of week 3 we had about $230 a day budget where we were good with our money the first two weeks and we weren't careful we still ate and bought what we wanted the first two weeks.

For our 3 week 2015 trip we have a $200 per day budget it's our last trip for 5 or 6 years so going to purchase loads of clothes

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is $5000 Going to be enough for 3 Weeks in Orlando

Everybody has different needs and different size pockets were going for 3 weeks 3 adults 1 14 year old and 1 10 year old and 1 adult joing us for 2 weeks and for me that wouldnt be enough but its horses for courses.