We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excited!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
Excited!

This is a post to say quite simply.......I'm excited! We go in just over 3 months and I really cannot wait!!!!! I just want it to be April already :-) we have reservations booked, everything in place to stay and drive, flights all sorted, esta forms done.......just need to get ready and go! Lol!!!

We have booked.......

Bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Be our guest

Chef mickeys

O'hanas

Cinderellas royal table

We also have disney ultimate pass and sea world tickets.

I'm working out what characters to see and where. Daughter loves frozen and so loves buzz and woody

Can't wait to shop either!!!!!!

Phew I'm not going to get much sleep over the next few months!

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excited!

I can't help with Frozen characters even though I've been singing 'let it go' for about a month :) but the buzz and woody character walk through at HS is great. It's right opposite TSM. It gets busy very quickly so I would do it first thing in the morning.

pa
Level Contributor
54,205 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Excited!

Anna and Elsa were greeting guests across from Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,031 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excited!

You can also see buzz and woody in the Magic Kingdom. Enjoy :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Excited!

Thanks for the tips x

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
26,491 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excited!

Good for you enjoy.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Excited!

Have a fantastic time, and don't forget the autograph books & pens :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Excited!

Oh yes I'm prepared with some big pens and will get the autograph books there. In fact I will post another question...........

Level Contributor
1,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Excited!

It is so exciting isn't it??!! You will love all the things you have booked - BBB is fab for the little princesses!

You can indeed meet the Frozen characters but just a note of caution before you tell the kids - apparently people have been queuing for 3 - 5 hours to meet them because they're so popular. Maybe will be better though by the time you go and the novelty has worn :)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Excited!

Wow that's a long time! We wouldn't be able to wait that long! Ok so maybe we will get to Epcot early when it opens and head straight to Norway. That may help if we rush there at rope drop.

Thanks

Level Contributor
1,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Excited!

That's a good idea and I think others do that too - I was listening to one of the podcasts the other day and that's where I heard about the wait times. Rope drop was at 8am and the first Frozen meet was at 11 so there was people who headed straight there at 8 and held the place for the rest of the family (they were apparently allowed to hold spaces for 5 people).itwas on the BeOur Guest podcast where the presenter was giving his trip report from the Christmas holidays if you wanted to give it a listen? I'm hooked in the podcasts!!