We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guest Assistance Card

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Guest Assistance Card

Hi! Can anyone tell me about the new GAC or give me a link to info about it. Where do I get it? Will we have to get a new one every day? And how exactly does it work? My Father is in a motorized wheelchair so we will only use it for the rides/attractions he's able to get on without transferring out which isn't many. But what I'm wondering will we as a family (including him) all need FP+ with attractions he can ride or is that something he gets with his GAC and would I be wasting my FP+ on those rides/attractions?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,347 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guest Assistance Card

…go.com/blog/…

my niece was in a wheel chair for one day, when we got to a ride they gave us a return time (no fast pass needed) for all of us. so save your fast pass + for rides your dad won't be riding :)

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,347 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guest Assistance Card

diz-abled.com/Disney-Resources/Articles/Disn…

more info :)

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guest Assistance Card

Thanks Princess!

4. Re: Guest Assistance Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:17