We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea world ..not bad!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Sea world ..not bad!

Went to sea world today ...Sunday 12th.

Haven't been for 3 years,,,shamu ,,,closed...journey to Atlantis ,,,,closed....yes! It's January,and that's when they do the maintenance etc,,,but we pay the same price as someone who goes there at Easter or summer ,,,why no reduction?

Went on mantra,,,5 minute wait,,even though the car park was very busy!...great ride.

Kraken...5 mins...as good as I remembered,,and still one of the best thrill rides in Orlando.

Wild arctic,,,,,,boring ! Polar bear was asleep as usual,,,beluga whales were a little more lively.

Pets ahoy show was very entertaining,,we all loved it and got to pet the dogs at the end.

Clyde and seymore was great,,,first time 4yo has took notice,,and if she is giggling along ,then I'm happy.......if you haven't seen the show,,,you need to get in early ,and watch the mime artist take the pee out of everyone:)))))).

Ate at mango joes ,teens got burgers (arrrghhhh;) we got chicken sandwich and a turkey sandwich with potato salad,,,really nice and fresh,,I can recommend it...about $10 per meal,,without drinks.

Wasn't a bad day ,,weather was very clear and about 75...

Tip...buy a souvenir cup for about $10 and your refills cost 99cents ,,as opposed to buying 7/8 drinks at $3 at a time.

The villa we stay at has all the cups in a cupboard ,,a nice thought ,but I wouldn't use one that could have been used by anyone:))).

Thanks for reading ,hope it helps.....ollie

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,187 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea world ..not bad!

Not my cup of tea, but glad you enjoyed. Clyde and Seymore show is the best thing there. You can get free ice water at Seaworld :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea world ..not bad!

Yeah,,,but the taste of sulphur ,is an acquired taste :)))))

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea world ..not bad!

Ohh Manta, makes my stomach feel like its popping outta my ears!! lol :0)

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,344 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea world ..not bad!

Hadn't been in 3 years... Did you get to Turtle Trek or redone penguins then?

5. Re: Sea world ..not bad!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:18