We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

I'm going to Florida with my husband and 2 children in April. We have been once before and really liked it at Chillis, Taco Bell, IHOP and Cheesecake Factory. Where are your favourite restaurants that we should try?

Thanks

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

I guess I should ask if you are going to be going to Disney World, as your original message does not say one way or the other, and the places you list are in I-Drive or other non-Disney locations. Also, you might want to post your question on the TA Orlando Forum.

Edited: 13 January 2014, 20:51
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Ah ok thanks for your tips! We are staying in Orlando about 20 mins drive from Disney. Great I will post on the other forum

3. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18