We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollywood studios t.r

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Hollywood studios t.r

Had a lie in ,,well some of us did,I was up at 8.30:).

We planned to go to h.s around lunchtime,,the forecast said rain till about then.

We had decided against park food again,so I nipped down to subway before we set off.got 4 foot longs (no,they were not 4 foot long;)for $21 ,and took them to the park with us.

We entered about 1pm and headed to rock an roller coaster ,10 min stand by,,f.p return was 3.30,we chose the stand by,,,great ride.

It was raining a little then ,so we went on ,the great movie ride,which we all enjoyed very much ,even the 4yo,she was a little scared at times ,but she is a little thrill seeker ,who actually enjoys getting scared :). Playhouse Disney next,,it was being refurbished last year so we missed out ,but we really liked the changes,and seeing as though the little un,was dressed as Sofia ,she loved it.

Came out and met jake from the Neverland pirates,and then Sofia ,who lavished so much time on our little princess,that we felt a little embarrassed:).

We did little mermaid next,,which was as good as ever,then the muppets 3d ,that show still cracks me up.

Btw,the fast passes to toy story mania were just running out at 1pm ,we are going to go in earlier next time and get passes,,,stand by was 70mins.

We then headed to fantastic,,the wife had a beer...$6 ,she will never get drunk at them prices;))).

We were all thrilled by the show ,as usual,and we left the park at 7.30,,,a lovely day out ,finished off with a KFC,,,which is not as good as the KFC in uk in our opinion:),there is not as much choice !

Anyway thanks for reading

Best regards ollie

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,267 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Nice day Ollie, the little one must have enjoyed meeting Sophia. One day we decided to wait on the toy story regular line (I believe it said 90 min. but the line didn't look bad, so figured we would just see how it went). Ended up only waiting 20 minutes. I find that a lot at Disney, I don't know why :)

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
649 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Thanks ollie we are heading there tomorrow

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Dunno princess,,the line actually came out into the street,so ,don't know how far that stretches.

Cheers Jason..btw ,have you sussed out what to do about letting the kids go off on their own?

Just interested to know your assessment really. My dd and her bf always end up coming looking for us once they have been off on their own for an hour or so! Can't get rid of them:), but they are both 17 .

Have a great time mate.

Edited: 15 January 2014, 04:28
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,267 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

If the line is out in the street, forget it...lol lol

that's nice the kids want to stay with you guys :)

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
381 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Sounds like your all having a great time, didn't you watch beauty and the beast or car stunt show?

London
Level Contributor
963 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Lovely TR. We'll have to get to Toy STory first, DS will want to do this.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Good idea with regards to Subway, I'll have to remember that one.

melbourne
Level Contributor
61 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Cheers Ollie for your updates, we're going in April and your updates have been helping us work out our trip, keep any info in regards to the new fast pass setup coming.

Thanks again Mat

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,650 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Great TR Ollie HS is our fave park

I like the street entertainers

You seem to have been there like forever!!'

Are you ever coming home :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
813 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hollywood studios t.r

Loving all your reports :) getting me excited for mine... Only 230 days to go Haha.

I disagree about KFC I love it in the states :) I much prefer having mash and gravy with it and the pieces of chicken are nearly as big as a human head haha! Oh and then there's the biscuit you get yum yum.

Glad you're having such a good time :). I look forward to the next report