We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney quick service dining plan

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disney quick service dining plan

We have the disney quick service dining plan can we change sides when we order counter service meals e.g swap mash potatoes for fries instead? Wasn't sure whether they are just set ready made meals as we have fussy eaters travelling!!

Thank you

pa
Level Contributor
54,317 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

You will have options at most counter service venues, if you don't see what you want, just ask, the meals are made as ordered, not sitting about for the most part like a fast food chain

Have you seen all the Menus ?

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

Try Pecos Bills or Pinocchios Village Haus in Fantasyland..(flatbread pizzas) Both have decent food for MK.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,092 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

I agree with Pecos Bill for Magic Kingdom, but take a look at Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland as well due to the variety of choices there.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

At MK we Like Cosmic Rays, Love Columbia Harbor House and anxious to try Be Our Guest at lunch.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

Sleepy Hollow also has great Spicy Chicken and waffles and waffles with nutella and Fruit

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
83 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

I think you should be allowed to. They allowed me to change the sides when we were there. And We love Disney Dining Plan so much, especially snack credit. You can actually redeem your snack credit at StarBucks on the Mainstreet USA in Magic Kingdom -Any sizes. They told me that, at participated food places, most things below $5 can be snack credits. The tip is when you order your quick service meal, make sure you order large drink [soda, tea]. If not, they will give you a medium/small one and their drinks aren't refillable!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

Sounds fab can't wait

Sheffield
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

Hi, when we went about 5 years ago and they use to let us swap 2 counter service meals for 1 table meal does anybody know if your still aloud to do this.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,340 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

No you're not allowed to do that :)

Sheffield
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney quick service dining plan

Thanks. Trying to make our minds up if to buy the ddp or just pay as we go along.