We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney's Pop Century Resort

Memphis
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Disney's Pop Century Resort

I have just recently booked a room with Pop Century Resort and I have read that there are NO coffee pots in room. Just wanting to know how far away to get coffee.....and also is they any Adult beverages (bar/grill) for purchase? Also, can you get and Adult beverages at any of the theme parks? Not an alcoholic....just wandering. lol. As an adult....and having never been to Disney...I am not that excited about this resort for some reason, but I'm bringing my grandbabies...so it's all about them. Any pros or cons on this resort as an adult.

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

The Value Resorts do not have a coffee maker in the room

The Food Court will be your coffee spot, the walk from Point A ( your room, no matter the location ) to Point B ( the food court, the pool, the pool bar ;) isn't very far, a few minutes walk

There is a Bar at the Main Pool.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2793105

Memphis
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

thanks for info.....what about resort......just ok...>?

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

Pop is my favourite Value Resort, it is basic but clean and comfy, the food court is quite good, the bus transport works well ( doesn't share with any other Resort ) Kids love it, it's very Disney :-)

wichita,ks
Level Contributor
142 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

Agree. Love Pop Century! Staying in Feb! Love the food court and the fact u don't share a bus!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

my sister stayed at Pop in December. She drinks a LOT of coffee. She got the refillable mug and got her money's worth at the food court

Memphis
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

Thanks to everyone who replied. Again....this trip is all about my grandbabies....ages 6 & 8. I know this is a "value" disney resort and I while I would like to spend my $$$ on more other things at Disney...I still wanted our stay to be enjoyable too! Thanks again!

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

Pop century will actually be more about you than the kids, I love the lobby where you can see all your fav childhood toys and other memorabilia. This is all lost on the little ones. Pop century is an amazing resort.

Memphis
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

Thanks sooo much. Really excited. This will be our first trip to Disney. I normally book my own trips, but for this one I did use a travel agent....and I think she got me the most bang for my bucks. Thanks for your reply.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

I always book my own trips, except for when we visit WDW, I find a really good Disney TA will get you more.

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney's Pop Century Resort

We are staying at Pop in May and that's one thing we will miss is a coffee maker in our room however we have a small one cup coffee pot and plan on bringing our own to the room.