We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

location of fastpass kiosks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
location of fastpass kiosks

Can anyone tell me where I can find a map of the fastpass plus kiosks in the park(s)?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,701 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass

they are listed in this article :)

buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

thank you very much

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

They will also be listed on the park maps when you arrive, so be sure to pick one up as you enter the park. I wouldn't try for the "first one you come to" after entering the parks, as these will likely be the busiest. Go for one further back in the park and your wait time may be much shorter.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
183 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

Always get to the parks when they open and head to Space Mountain, Expedition Everest, Toy Story Mania and Soarin' First because they run out extremely fast!

pa
Level Contributor
54,009 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

Head to the Fast Pass Kiosks first, not the rides themselves

buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

Well I was thinking of sending the kids onto the rides such as Space Mt., toy story, Everest, test track first while I go ahead and get the fast passes that way they may be able to ride one ride twice...any opinions?

pa
Level Contributor
54,009 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

Yes, good idea to get on 2 times :)

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,953 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

Read the link posted by princess41 and the new fastpass+ looks dreadful. With the old FP you weren't limited at all to 1 ride such as soaring OR test track. Never knew there to be a problem with the old system.

Don't think the 'perk' of being able to book only 3 fastpass at 60 days out is much of a benefit to resort guests. I would look to stay at universal to get their express pass but don't think fastpass+ is worth much.

We've never had to queue long in past by picking our time of year, getting there early and using FP, I think our next trip will be spent in a constant queue which would certainly put me off returning as frequently.

9. Re: location of fastpass kiosks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:18