We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Hello all .

I'm back at the villa now,after getting up at 8am and heading over to mk to get our families fps for the day.

I hate having to join the early morning throngs,but if we don't get to do Peter pans flight for another year,I will go insane:).

Got into mk ,all on my lonesome,at 9.40 and went into the theatre on the left as you enter .queued for about 10 minutes and then booked.....meet Cinderella for me wd,and dd4,while dd17 and bf do space mountain,,then Peter pans flight (better be worth it;),and also big thunder railroad ...

First Fp is from 1.20.

Weather a little chilly but it will warm up,they say.

Looking forward to a nice day with my mate mickey.

Btw,,it will be much easier ,when this testing is over ,so that this can all be done on an iPad:)

Best regards ollie

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
10,964 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Way to go,Ollie! Peter Pan's Flight is really neat,IMO. One of the older attractions,so not high tech,but very nice for the little ones.

Edited: 23 January 2014, 16:48
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,973 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

at least you were able to do everyone's fast passes, before the entry ticket of each person had to be activated by them entering to be able to get a fast pass. after you ride peter pan, you'll say, what was the big fuss about...lol

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Good job!! I have yet to go on Peter Pans flight.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Ollie i know you said you dont like to be up real early, but if you ever consider changing your mind, you could hit MK first thing and ride Peter Pans flight all you want for the first hour. We always hit that are of the park first and we get on all those rides multiple times before they have a line form exceeding a 15 minute wait.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

The other rides we hit with PPF is the pooh ride, and small world. My kids are little and love all of them.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

I love Peter Pan's flight. It's a nice ride for a 4 yo.

I didn't realise you could get FP for the princesses.

Enjoy your day :)

Edited: 23 January 2014, 18:45
Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

PPF is one of those timeless attractions, it's just a really beautiful ride that takes you back to your childhood. It's not fast, not high tech but it's just fun and everyone comes off with a smile on their faces.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

All I can say is,,,,if I had queued up for 90 minutes ,like the ride was showing today,,,I would have been bawling my eyes out with disappointment :))))))).

4yo dd said at the end "is that it"? Haha ,says it all really.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
183 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

Peter Pan is the slowest moving line in the park too! Glad you guys had a fun day!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,973 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Up early for magic kingdom fast passes:(((((

lol love it ollie, "4yo dd said at the end, "is that" " exactly what my friend said to me....oh well now you know