We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic hours the day of departure

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Magic hours the day of departure

Hi

On the day that you check out of a hotel, can you still use the Magic hours in the parks. Eg, I check out on a Sunday so would I be able to use the Magic Kingdoms magic hours that night?

Thanks

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
626 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic hours the day of departure

yes you can. Not sure how they will be checking now since the KTTW card is no longer. I guess the fact you have a band will be good enough? If you are on the dining plan you also have until midnight the day you check out to use all the credits.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,793 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic hours the day of departure

Yes, you can. Your magic band will still be valid until the park closes. They will scan the bands before letting you on any rides. It's not just having one, it's having a valid one.

Donna

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic hours the day of departure

Thanks for the replies. That's great news. We will get to have the extra magic hours for Magic Kingdom on that last night then. Can't wait!!

4. Re: Magic hours the day of departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18