We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Some of you know ,I have been giving you the heads up on the new f.p and wait times..

It is being misinterpreted by a couple of members ,thinking that I am saying,that you will not get on big rides anymore!

You will,,but not as many times as you used to.

A couple of you have also said that you will get in early and do your must do rides,,on this mornings evidence ,it looks like a plan!

It's our final full day today,,and as we have still never done soarin ,got to the park at 9.00am and got our families fps for the afternoon,,,soarin,spaceship earth,and mission space...got them done ,just behind the big golf ball.....then I walked over to test track and done the single rider :))))))),walked straight on ,,,thought it was decent ,not amazing(but then nothing ever is to me;)...

So I would say ,for people who want the most out of Disney,,,,book you fps for the afternoon in a park,,(say ,m.k), and then got to Epcot early and do your must do rides.

Oh well ,here's hoping soarin is worth me getting up at 8am after going to bed at 2.30(alcohol free ,mind you:),,,watched a bit of Liverpool beating Bournemouth too:))

Best regards ollie

Boxborough...
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Do you recall the Stand By time at Soarin when you got your FPs? My plan has always been to go to Soarin, ride Stand By, grab a FP then head over to Mission Space & Test Track before heading back to Soarin. Wondering if that is still an effective strategy?

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,400 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Hiya Sudlow..I think it is. I do the same thing. (Can't get enough Soarin!)

Here's some scoops on FP + that was posted just a couple of days ago.

I don't have an iphone,so I guess I'll have to book them at the kiosk,on my next trip,if all the paper ticket kiosks are gone by that time.

((No iphone)??? Nope..no iPhone,and I eat Brontosaurus burgers too. tee hee hee ;+)

PS..Hiya Ollie~~~~~~~I hope you like Soarin.

touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,328 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Holiday nearly finished Ollie???

I'm amazed how quick the last 3 weeks have flown by for you :-(:-(

Thanks for the reports, enjoy your last day & have a safe journey home.

By the way it was p*****g down in Liverpool earlier;-);-)

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Hope your last day was gr8 Ollie.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

I really hate the idea of the new fp system. I'm one of those people who don't get the fuss of soarin, I've tried it twice but still can't get what all the fuss is over.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
183 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

The lines move so slow... It is very frustrating especially for an awesome attraction like Soarin'.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,400 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Hiya Galaga girl~~~~~..it's because the ride makes you feel as if you're flying. It's a bit more "real" if you're lucky enough to get the first row,and don't see other people's feel above you.

I think it may have more WOW factor to us"older" Mouseketeers,who didn't grow up with high tech and 3D experiences,IMAX theatre,and things like that. I DO wish it was a longer ride,for the wait.

Cheers :+)

Edited: 26 January 2014, 00:07
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

After my 5 year old grandson rode Soarin', all he talked about was the people's feet hanging down...lol,

I was lucky because the first few times I rode it, I didn't see any feet

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Mike,,it honestly feels like a month...other people's holidays seem to go quicker ,I think...looking forward to that rain:)))

Thank you ,,all for reading and interacting,,,soarin lived up to its hype:))))) loved it.

Boxborough...
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Multiple ride fans...there may be hope:))

Moose54: My personal best was to ride Soarin 4 times one morning. It did start to pale a bit. And on my last visit my GF wasn't really thrilled with getting dragged back and forth across the width of Epcot. Maybe we'll just go on Living With The Land and ride it until our Soarin FPs are valid?