We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my itinery (will proberly change)

Margate, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
my itinery (will proberly change)

Here is our plan for our 2 week holiday , feel free to tell me what you think , ideas ,or things I have missed

We are a family of 2 adults 2 kids (10 ,14 girls ) . staying in a villa with car rental.

and I should add this is our 1st time so in my head I think I know what to expect but usually turns out to be totally different .

day 1_ Arrive approx. 5pm ,shop for villa supply ,dinner close by .

Day 2_ b/fast in villa, SeaWorld, out for dinner TBC

Day 3_ b/fast in villa , Magic kingdom ,out for dinner TBC.

Day 4_ b/fast in villa, Aquatica ,epcot for illuminations .

Day 5_b/fast in villa , universal studios , takeaway for dinner.

Day 6_b/fast in villa , animal kingdom, wishes .

Day 7_ some villa time , midday shopping, down town Disney dinner at rainforest café.

Day 8_ b/fast in villa , typhoon lagoon, night in villa for takeaway .

Day 9_ b/fast in villa ,Hollywood studios , dinner and fantasmic.

Day 10_b/fast in villa , wet n wild , shopping in the evening .

Day 11_b/fast in villa, epcot, out for dinner TBC.

Day 12_b/fast in villa , blizzard beach , out for dinner TBC

Day 13_b/fast in villa ,islands of adventure, city walk .

Day 14_ free day to do anything we want to revisit .

Day 15_ go home

We don't have any plans for where we will go for dinner just going to see what we feel like at the time I drive ,down town Disney , city walk or takeaway.

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Blackbird Vintage Music
Gift & Speciality Shops
The Shooting Gallery
Gift & Speciality Shops
Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

Well you'll need a holiday after that. Personally I'd not do all 4 water parks and build in a little more downtime but that's just me.

Everyone's itinerary is different. There is no right or wrong, just remember your itinerary is not the be all and end all. Things change... weather, tiredness etc. Don't try and stick to it too rigidly.

Prescot, United...
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

I say go for it! Although we havnt visited for a number of years, on one occasion we had a similar itinery. On another occasion we managed to slip in a quick trip to Miami and Bahamas! so anything is possible! lol

Mentioned in this post
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
17,488 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

Your itinerary is pretty hectic and as MrMarcoos says, you may need a day or so off from the parks.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

i wouldnt say that is hectic. he is doing 2 days in parks and a day in water park that is pretty much a day of rest.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

Seems good, i might thieve some ideas of this !

Im going to start looking at the show times fireworks etc and work my stuff around that too

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

Hi make sure your disney parks visits don't fall at the same time as disney magic hours the parks would be a lot busier if they do we try to pick the parks on different days to the magic hours( these allow on site disney guest early access to the park ) just check Disneys web site and it will tell you or if you have an I phone download the WDW hours app and it tells you day by day

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,298 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

Hey one person will say it's too much then another it's perfect. A friend of mine one day told me I should add more to my plans and said "just don't plan more than 3 days in a theme park in a row". He, like many, said a Waterpark day counts as day off. Then a couple of days later told me not to do more than 2 days in a row in the parks!

I think it looks great.

8. Re: my itinery (will proberly change)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 06:19