We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast Pass + Priorities

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Fast Pass + Priorities

Tomorrow is my day to start selecting our Fast Pass + things. Which rides/attractions are the highest priority to use your Fast Pass at? I'd hate to waste it on something that doesn't have a long line anyway.

All 4 parks: WDW, Epcot, AK, and Hollywood Studios. There's are a 5 (boy) and 8 year old (girl) in our group.

Thanks for the help!

Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

We researched and consulted sights like touring plans and undercover tourist, but have changed our minds several times. Watch iTunes videos wi th your children and see what they are interested in. We go next week and will see how our plan works.

We decided which ones we wanted the most and put them in the afternoon. We are headed to others that we want to go to at rope drop. If we are able to get on some rides that we have FP in the morning, we will have a chance to change them before afternoon.

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
83 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

Toys Story Mania & Tower of Terrors at Hollywood Studios

Expedition Everest & Kilimanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom

Peter Pan flight, Mickey Phillarmagic, Splash Mountain, Ariel ride (I forgot the name) at MK

Test track and soaring at Epcot.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

mk- space mountain, big thunder and splash mountain

epcot- test track, soaring

hs- toy story, tower of terror, mermaid show, star wars

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,278 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

You have to choose Test Track OR Soarin' - you can't have both under the new system. I wouldn't use them for shows as there are so many seats the lines will move pretty quickly for the repeating show attractions (like Mickey's Philharmagic, Voyage of the Little Mermaid).

Does the 5 year old meet the height requirements of all attractions? That might make a big difference in what attractions you choose.

Here are the tiers for EPCOT and Hollywood Studios:

touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass

easywdw.com/news/…

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

awesome, you all are great, thank you for the feedback!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

oh, and my giant 5 year old is 46" tall, so I think he meets most height requirements, but I'll check

Thank you!

7. Re: Fast Pass + Priorities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:18