We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyworld

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyworld

How is disney world the last week of June?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyworld

Hot, humid and crowded but not as bad as July, sorry!

pa
Level Contributor
54,412 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyworld

Welcome to the forum

End of June is Hot and Humid and not very "Uncrowded" but agree with jsmla, not as bad as July

Is there any other time you "could" visit ? Perhaps end of August ? Still hot and humid but the crowd levels are easier to manage then :)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,433 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyworld

Don't forget that it also rains daily that time of year, usually not for long, but thunderstorms can get pretty ugly at time in late afternoon and early evening. Storms can range from 10 minutes and blow over, or they can set in for a couple of hours, but it's usually somewhere in between.

Norway
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyworld

Since the topic is up, I thought I'd ask the same about April... I know Easter is in April this year, so we are going as late as we can, which means Friday April 25th. How would the crowds be then you think? And weather?

For any later occation, what month of year would be the least crowded?

Another thing. Our kids are young and only like the " toddler stuff" like small trains etc. My experience from other parks is that lines for these things are a lot better than the more exiting rides. Does this go for Magic Kingdom as well?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
41,433 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyworld

The further you get past Easter Sunday, the better for crowds, but spring break won't totally be over until the Sunday after Easter and beyond.

There's no longer a totally "quiet" time to go because of varying school schedules, free dining offers and other incentives, holidays, "party" nights, etc., but early September after the Labor Day holiday is usually good for smaller crowds. Also, I have also had good luck with early to mid November.

Magic Kingdom is always the most crowded theme park no matter when you go. Because so many things in MK appeal to younger children, lines get long there for all rides, not just the "big" ones. Best way to approach is to get there very early (park opening) and do as much as you can during the first couple of hours when crowds are at their lowest level.

Norway
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyworld

Thanks Kat :-)

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,739 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyworld

Is Mid November one of the least crowded Park Times ? Are there other "low traffic months?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,602 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyworld

yourfirstvisit.net/planning-your-first-famil…

try this site. mid November (before Thanksgiving) should be okay ;)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
41,433 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyworld

First, second, or third week of November is usually moderate for crowds, but the fourth week is Thanksgiving holiday week, and it's very crowded.

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,739 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyworld

Thanks princess and Kat.

The link is "exactly what I was lookin for" will add to my favorites in travel