We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque Show

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
166 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque Show

Hi, will be staying in Orlando for a couple of nights and would love to see the Cirque show on a Saturday night.

We joined the Cirque Club that says we might get discounted tickets for the show. Does anyone know if they do discounted tickets for a Saturday Night show in the summer? We are a family of five so any discount would be huge!

I'm just wondering if I should book now and get a great seat or wait to see if they have a promotion.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

pa
Level Contributor
53,716 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque Show

I would wait a while to purchase the tickets, when there are direct discounts, they are good for any day of the week. If you will be staying at a Disney Resort, they have also given out discounts lately. Hang in there for a bit

As a side note, there aren't any "bad" seats really :)

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
166 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque Show

Thanks for the reply.

We are only going to be in Orlando on Saturday and Sunday at the end of July. Since they don't perform on Sunday's, Saturday would be our only chance. I would hate to see the Saturday show sell out

We are staying at Marriott's Cypress Harbour if this helps with any discounts.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque Show

You might try the trick some posters are using with success, with Disney; go to the Cirque site and key in several bookings, and then opt out, before purchase. It might initiate a discount code. Worth a try.

Happy planning!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
166 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque Show

Thanks for the tip Fortworth!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque Show

Good luck!

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque Show

As mentioned, don't worry about "great seats". They are all good. I would play around for a little while, but if you only have one night, you are going to have to book something eventually.

7. Re: Cirque Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 05:21