We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legoland Florida ticket deals

Lisburn, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
629 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Legoland Florida ticket deals

Will be making our way to Orlando again in July, and we will be going to Legoland this time. I remember back in 2012 there where a few good ticket deals about for Legoland, think they where Pepsi promotions or something similar.

Anyone know of any deals about at the minute??

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
658 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legoland Florida ticket deals

We went last July and it was a Pepsi.com offer for a free child ticket with every adult ticket we used. Think I just googled Legoland offers to see what was out there. Good luck.

Scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legoland Florida ticket deals

If you save tesco clubcard points i think an adult ticket for legoland Florida is £30 worth of points.

Alternatively, Florida tix emailed me a 7% discount code for legoland tickets when i subscribed to their mailing list. Think this brought price of adult ticket down to £36ish.

Hope that helps x

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legoland Florida ticket deals

Not sure if they are still running it, but we used LEGOLAND.com/mcdonalds deal. It was also buy an adult ticket and get a child ticket free. Make sure you put in the promo code for each child for each adult or they will not credit you for each child. For ex. if you have 2 kids and 2 adults then you need to enter the promo code twice and make sure it says $0 next to each child.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
17,494 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legoland Florida ticket deals

travelzoo.com/local-deals/…LEGOLAND-Florida

5. Re: Legoland Florida ticket deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:18