We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Craft Beers

Sewickley...
Level Contributor
155 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Craft Beers

Can you recommend a place that has a large selection of craft beers (30-100) on tap. A location near my hotel would be ideal. I am staying on Kirkman Road across from Universal Studios.

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Craft Beers

World of Beers

Dr Philips

Opening soon on i Drive(near the Wyndham)

Yard house

Sewickley...
Level Contributor
155 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Craft Beers

Do you think the Yard House will be open by 3/20?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Craft Beers

Yard House website just says "Spring 2014" which is a bit vague.

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Craft Beers

Have a look at the Bloodhound Brew at Kirkman/Conroy 1.5 miles(ish) north of you, their website says around 40 craft beers. ;-)

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,036 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Craft Beers

Bloodhound Brew and World of Beer are the best that you are going to get within a few miles of there. If you want a place with bunches of bottled beer, there is one in Winter Garden which is further away.

Bloodhound Brew has good food too. World of Beer does not serve food to my knowledge.

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Craft Beers

The pub pointe orlando on I drive

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,036 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Craft Beers

Actually, The Pub has good food too. I don't remember seeing a huge number of beers there, but it has been awhile.

Edited: 13 February 2014, 17:55
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Craft Beers

Brick house tavern on I.drive, worth a look.

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Craft Beers

Not a huge selection of beers at either the pub or brick house good bars though

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Craft Beers

If your willing to travel about 10 miles (by taxi) then there is a place called Sonoma Draught House on S Eola Dr in Orlando. It was recommended on here recently and claims to have 49 craft beers on tap.

If I can talk my wife into being the designated driver (again) I might visit myself.

Whole Foods do a good range of bottled beers and that's not that far away. Controversial comment - Walmart had a fair mix of bottled beers as well, vastly different than previous years. They allowed you to make your own six-pack and mix & match your bottles.