We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast passes 30 days?

Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Fast passes 30 days?

Hi all we have booked through Virgin and are staying at the Beach and Yacht club, I have asked Virgin why we can't yet book our fast passes (we leave in 43 days) they have informed me I can only do it 30 days in advance? I have seen a lot of people on here saying they booked 60 days ahead, confused!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
478 Reviews
from US$54.99*
Kennedy Space Center, Everglades...
190 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
131 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,247 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

Hi kaz, yes it is 60 days. Did you sign up on My Disney Experience? And link your tickets? If not you need to do that :)

West Sussex
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

I have also booked via virgin and got told we were not able to use fast pass + Until we arrived. Virgin do not provide an actual ticket but a voucher which you exchange on arrival. I wish I had known that before i booked, as it was one of the reason we chose to stay on resort.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,044 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

You should still be able to register your tickets with MyDisney Experience and use FP+. Try calling Disney with your ticket details to find out from them if you have the right reference numbers, if they can give you one or what you should ask from Virgin.

It's always easier if booked direct but should not exclude you.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

You should be able to get a resort confirmation number from Virgin - they will try and fob you off but be persistent. If you get no joy, ring Disney direct, they are normally quite helpful and will be able to find your reservation and give you the resort confirmation number (which is different to your Virgin booking ref btw). Once you have this, you can set up MDE and link tickets, dining reservations etc. This is what we had to do a few years ago ( before MDE of course) when we booked with Virgin. Since then we have always booked direct with Disney

Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

We booked our hotel with BA and bought our tickets from Disney and were able to book FP+'s in advance. Not 60 days out but that's only because we booked within the 60 day window, it was further out than 30 though.

As said use the MyDisneyExperience website to link everything and it should be OK. You will get Magic Bands when you arrive as you are from overseas but the website allows you to customise them.

FYI I used the BA reference number and it worked, also our tickets were will-call but again the reference number on the voucher was accepted by the MDE website. I was too keen when trying it at first but after a few days (I assume to let the bookings go through) I was able to do everything, including booking the Magical Express which we used on arrival.

6. Re: Fast passes 30 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:18